Dear Swimmers and Parents,
Welcome to PEAK Swimming, home of where swimmers become Elite!
We take pride in our unique training philosophy and scientific approach to swimming. We value a strong and friendly community and encourage our athletes to be fast not only in the water, but also to be leaders outside of the pool. We are lucky to have a great group of coaches who share this vision and are dedicated to bring out the best in each member of the PEAK team.
Our swimmers have competed in all levels of competition: International, Collegiate, National, and Regional levels.
Last year’s achievements include:
- Graduated seniors attending: Brown University, NYU, ASU, UCSB, Hawaii, Ohio State, De Anza;
- Finalists at the Winter and Summer USA swimming Junior Nationals;
- Top finishers at the Husky Invitational;
- Top finishers at the Spring and summer Sectional Championships
- Winners & top finishers at the CCS championships;
- Pacific Swimming relay of the year;
- Pacific Swimming Age group coach of the year;
- Winners at the Spring & Summer Far Westerns;
- Winners at the Spring & Summer Junior Olympics;
- Significantly increased number of qualifiers for Junior Olympics and above meets;
- Three Western Zones All Star team members;
Entering its 7th season, PEAK swimming is keeping the same structure for our team and groups as the previous season. We believe this structure better suits the needs of our team members and help them achieve a new level of excellence by maximizing their progression. Over the past several years, we have grown and developed many great athletes. We plan to continue that tradition in the coming year.
The following chart should help you find which group a PEAK swimmer belongs in.
|10 & Under||Age 11||Age 12||Age 13+||High School|
|No A Time||Bronze||Silver||Platinum||Platinum|
|A Time Cuts||Silver||Gold||Gold||Jr. Elite|
|JO Time Cuts||Gold||Jr. Elite||Jr. Elite|
We are collecting $110 from every swimmer as part of the registration fees for their own PEAK Team Swim Suit and Sweatshirt. Wear your suit with pride as a representative of PEAK. Please visit NorCal Swim Shop to place your order no later than 9/15 for on time delivery.
The first day of practice for the season will be on August 28th, 2017.
Thank you for your interest in joining our swim family. I look forward to working with you to help you and your swimmer reach the PEAK of their potential.
Welcome and see you on the pool deck!